Torah Zone Quiz 2
MORE ADVANCED QUESTIONS ANSWERS GIVEN BELOW
Choose the CORRECT answer to the following questions. The first one should warm you up:
1. What 2 coins add up to 30 cents, and one of them is not a nickel?
**a riddle; see comments below
(ALL CORRECT ANSWERS ARE GIVEN BELOW).
2. According to Revelation 14:1-5, a “first-fruits” group of 144,000 servants (coming out of the great distress, Rev. 7) have what written in their foreheads?
A. the mark of Cain B. ash-crosses for Lent C. the Name of Yahuah: yod-hay-uau-hay
3. At Revelation 12:17 & 14:12, what two criteria determine who these 144,000 are?
A. they can sing and are virgins B. they obey the Commandments and believe in Yahusha
C. they never sell, nor buy anything D. they tithe and receive the sacraments
4. We are told at Mt. 24:20 that during the great distress we should pray that we not have to flee during winter, or:
A. on a Sunday B. during Christmas holidays C. after mealsD. during pilgrimages to Mecca
E. on a Sabbath F. while circumambulating
5. According to Genesis 1 & 2, during the first week of creation there were 3 blessings given by Yahuah; on the fish and birds, on mankind, and on what third thing?
A. night time B. Tree of Life C. the 7th day D. vegetarianism E. palm trees
6. Did Yahuah ever remove His blessing on fish & birds, mankind, or the 7th day?
A. Yes, Constantine was used to move the blessing to the 1st day, with "papal authority."
B. No, Constantine only “thought” to change times and law (Daniel 7:25).
7. According to 1 Jn. 2:3, how do we know that we know Yahusha?
A. If we keep His Commandments, we know Him.
B. We know Him because we don’t have to keep His Commandments, only believe in Him.
8. 1 Jn. 3:8 tells us that those who practice sin against the Commandments are:
A. children of Yahuah
B. of the Devil
9. True or false: Eternal life is unconditional
A. true B. false (ref. Mt. 19:16-19)
10. “This is the Way, walk in it.” This statement from Is. 30:21 is referring to:
A. the narrow path, Torah B. the 7 sacraments C. Sunday, tithing, Christmas, Easter
11. False teachers consider the Torah of Yahuah in which of the following ways:
A. “This is the Way, walk in it” B. “This is NOT the Way, DON’T walk in it”
12. Christian teachers today consider obedience of Yahuah’s Commandments to be:
A. legalism B. very highly recommended, especially resting on the original Sabbath day
13. “Apostasy” means to fall away. What has been fallen away from?
A. men’s traditions B. Torah of Yahuah
14. At Acts 24:5, Paul was accused of being a plague by Tertullus before the governor, Felix.
Tertullus declared that Paul was a “ringleader” of a certain “sect”. What was its name?
A. Christianity B. Hippies C. Natsarim D. Moonies E. New Age F. Sunni G. Wicca
15. At Mt. 7:23, Yahusha tells us that many will claim to have done great deeds in service to Him, but He will tell them to depart because of one feature they had from their behavior:
A. They were legalistic B. they were lawless, without Torah C. they had not practiced celibacy D. they failed to tithe 10% before taxes E. they did not believe Yahuah is 3 persons
CORRECT ANSWERS: 1: One quarter, and one nickel (one of them is not a nickel).
2: C The Name of Yahuah. 3: B. 4: E 5: C. 6: B 7: A. 8: B. 9: B. 10: A. 11: B. 12: A. 13: B. 14: C. 15: B.
Quizzes are fun, and this one might even make people chuckle a little bit. They also make people think more deeply, because they’re already “on guard” for any tricks that may be lurking in the questions. So . . . . . Why not share it to challenge a friend or family member with? A quiz may be eye-opening to some Christian pastors. Believe it or not, some of them will change!
The coin riddle above is similar to the riddle at Rev. 13; YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE ELEMENTS GIVEN. Yahuah’s Torah is wisdom, and having it will enable His servants to solve the riddle of the “mark” of the beast. Those unable to “buy” and “sell” do not have the mark of the beast, because they have the mark of Yahuah, His Sabbath. Those obeying Yahuah rest on every Sabbath, and do not engage in commerce because they obey Yahuah. Those not obeying Yahuah are those who have the mark of the beast, and their behavior, buying and selling on the Sabbath, “marks” them clearly. The sign or mark between Yahuah and His servants is the sign of the everlasting Covenant, His Sabbath (Ex. 31:13-17, Ez. 20:12-20).
NOTE: The Mass, sacraments, indoor altars, etc., were adaptations blended-in from Mithras worship. Many other Pagan customs (costumes, liturgy, symbols, bells, holy water, steeples, Roman calendar, "Sun"-day, statues, chants, processions, wreaths/branches of trees, ring in marriage, Easter/Ishtar, names for the days of the week) were absorbed from indigenous populations and camouflaged in new meanings, or their source was simply ignored.
"He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be an abomination."Prov 28:9
“Blessed are those doing His Commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life and to enter through the gates into the city."Rev 22:14
"Great shalom have they which love thy TORAH: and nothing shall offend them." Psalm 119:165
"Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring
-those who obey Alahim's Commandments (TORAH) and hold to the testimony of Yahusha." Rev 12:17
"I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."Matt 7:23
PRINT OR EMAIL TO OTHERS
See QUIZ 1 here:
SHARE - TORAH INSTITUTE - TORAHZONE.NET - 502-261-9833 2303 WATTERSON TRL, LOUISVILLE, KY 40299
CHECK IT OUT AT:
Asherah, And The Christmas Tree Custom - CHECK IT OUT AT:
MAKE COPIES AND SHARE - TORAH INSTITUTE - TORAHZONE.NET - 502-261-9833 2303 WATTERSON TRL, LOUISVILLE, KY 40299
MESSIANIC CHAPLAIN civilian endorser for the Messianic faith group