Torah Zone Quiz 1
1. Which of the following words is not found in Scripture?
*Sabbath *Bible *HalleluYah *Natsarim
2. Which of the following denominations is the one body of Yahusha, according to Scripture?
*Lutheran *Catholic Church *Pentecostal Baptist *Yisharal *Anglican Church
3. According to Acts 15:19-21, on what day could Gentiles go and hear Moses read in the synagogues?
*Sabbath *Sunday mornings *Never *Woden’sDay evenings
4. At Acts 2, the 120 Natsarim were gathered for which commanded festival of Yahuah?
*Easter *Christmas Day *Lent *Shabuoth *St. Patrick’s Day *Earth Day
5. At Acts 21:20, many thousands of believing Yahudim were zealous for:
*Torah *Changing their religion *Eating swineflesh *The Mass & sacraments
6. At 1Cor 5:8, Paul told us to observe what feast?
*Mardi Gras *Passover *Saturnalia *Halloween & All Saints Day
7. At Rev 12:17, the Dragon is enraged at those who hold to the Testimony of Yahusha, and:
*Observe Valentine’s Day *Obey Yahuah’s Commandments *Obey 9 Commandments
*Work on Sunday *Trust in the sacraments *Baptize babies *Erect Christmas trees
8. According to Zeph. 3:9, Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21, those who are saved will do what?
*Believe in Jesus *Speak in tongues *Be raptured *Call on the Name of Yahuah
9. The "schoolmaster" at Gal. 3:24,25 that brings us to Messiah by faith we’re no longer under is:
*Ichabod Crane *Ceremonial law of sacrifices *Ten Commandments *Hebrew calendar
10. Yahusha is the Messiah and King of what group of people on the Earth according to Scripture?
*Christians *Yisharal *Mormons *Druids *Sunni Arabs *White Supremacists
11. According to Eph 2:8-13, through the Covenants Gentiles become fellow citizens of:
*Christianity *Phoenicia *Roman Catholicism *Yisharal *United Federation of Planets
12. At Mt. 28:19,20, Yahusha told them to teach the nations to obey:
*Everything He commanded Yisharal obey *The pope *The Sanhedrin *Church doctrines
13. What is the Renewed Covenant, according to Heb 8:8-13?
*Just believe in Jesus *Sunday worship *The sacraments *End of Torah, live in “grace”
*Torah written upon our hearts by Yahusha *Follow your heart, do as thou wilt
14. Who is the Renewed Covenant with, according to Heb 8:8-13?
*Catholic priesthood & hierarchy *Amish seminary graduates *Masonic Adepts
*House of Yisharal & House of Yahudah *Church attendees *Dalai Lama adherents
15. In the riddle of Rev 13, what will keep Yahuah's people from buying and selling?
*Sabbath, the mark of Yahuah *Mean Beast people *Discrimination laws *Fear
*Inability to hold a job *Mark of Cain *Having no business skills *Being dead
16. What does the word "martyr" mean as used in Scripture?
*Catholic saint *Dead Crusader *A fighter like Joan of Arc *Cement for bricklaying
*A witness, normally persecuted *Homicidal bombers *Customer of Wal-Mart
17. At Acts 1:12, what distance did Luke describe was a "Sabbath distance?"
(Luke wrote Acts approximately 31 years after Yahusha ascended).
*The city limits of Yerushalyim, defined by the walls
*The Mount of Olives to the city (about a kilometer, 3/5 of a mile, or roughly 2000 cubits)
*A full tank of gasoline
*4.3 light years, the distance to Alpha Centauri, the second-nearest star to Earth
18. The gates of the New Yerushalyim will be named for, and able to be entered by:
*Muslims *12 tribes of Yisharal *Christians *New Age adherents *Ku Klux Klan
This quiz is designed to show there is a serious difference between what Scripture teaches and what tradition teaches.If this concerns you, contact us for the book FOSSILIZED CUSTOMS, or visit the web sites www.fossilizedcustoms.com and www.torahzone.net for articles.
CORRECT ANSWERS: 1: Bible 2: Yisharal 3: Sabbath 4: Shabuoth 5: Torah 6: Passover 7: Obey Yahuah’s Commandments 8: Call on the Name of Yahuah 9: Ceremonial law of sacrifices 10: Yisharal 11: Yisharal 12: Everything He commanded Yisharal to obey 13: Torah written upon our hearts by Yahusha 14: House of Yisharal & House of Yahudah 15: Sabbath, the mark of Yahuah (Ex. 31:13, Ez. 20:12, Is. 56:1-12) 16: A witness 17: 2000 cubits 18: 12 tribes of Yisharal (Rev. 21&22).
NOTE: The Mass, sacraments, indoor altars, etc., were adaptations blended-in from Mithras worship. Many other Pagan customs (costumes, liturgy, symbols, bells, holy water, steeples, Roman calendar, "Sun"-day, statues, chants, processions, wreaths/branches of trees, ring in marriage, Easter/Ishtar, names for the days of the week) were absorbed from indigenous populations and camouflaged in new meanings, or their source was simply ignored.
"He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be an abomination."Prov 28:9
“Blessed are those doing His Commands, so that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of life and to enter through the gates into the city."Rev 22:14
"Great shalom have they which love thy TORAH: and nothing shall offend them." Psalm 119:165
"Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring
-those who obey Alahim's Commandments (TORAH) and hold to the testimony of Yahusha." Rev 12:17
"I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness."Matt 7:23
NEW! ARTICLE -- PRINT OR EMAIL TO OTHERS.
Asherah, And The Christmas Tree Custom? www.fossilizedcustoms.com/asherah.html
See QUIZ 2 for more advanced questions and answers: www.fossilizedcustoms.com/quiz2.html
SHARE - TORAH INSTITUTE - TORAHZONE.NET - 502-261-9833 2303 WATTERSON TRL, LOUISVILLE, KY 40299
MESSIANIC CHAPLAIN civilian endorser for the Messianic faith group